–>> Until Further Notice <<–
By-the-case sales of ammunition will ONLY be to Mid-Valley Clays Club Members with a limit of one case per day, per membership.
Safety is our number one concern for shooting sports. Adherence to our ammunition guidelines ensures a safe and positive experience for all who use our facility.
All of the shotshell ammunition we sell is approved for use at our facility.
We typically stock Fiocchi shotshells, Rio shotshells, Browning shotshells and in 2021 we will stock B&P shotshells. We order the widest variety of target loads optimized for whatever type of gun you shoot or that we rent. (When renting one of our shotguns, you must also purchase the ammunition we sell in the Pro Shop. Some exceptions made during ammo shortages.)
If supplying your own ammunition, please follow these guidelines:
• 12 ga, 16 ga, 20 ga, 28 ga and 410 bore only
• 2-¾-inch shells only (70mm)
• Max shot size: 7.5 (7 for steel target/field loads)
• Acceptable shot sizes: 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
• Max powder charge: “Handicap” or 3 drams
• Field loads falling within the above limitations
• Steel shot field/target loads are permissible with shot size of 7 or smaller
Pricing may change without notice. All SKUs subject to availability.
|Gauge||Brand||Product Name||SKU||Shot weight||Shot size||Speed||Price/box||Price/case|