Memberships are available for $95 yearly. Memberships cover the member, their spouse and dependent children 18 years of age and under. Memberships expire one year from the date when the dues for the current year were paid. In addition to the benefits shown below, your membership helps the club fund capital improvement projects, such as the covered shooting stands on the Sporting Clays course and the two-level 5-Stand.
- Discounted target rates
- Annual Member Day – members receive even deeper target discounts
- An additional 15% off of clothing and accessories currently on sale. For ex. if a shooting vest is on sale at 50% off, members receive a total of 65% off
- Use of the patterning board
- Reservations permitted on what are otherwise first-come first-serve rental items such as golf carts, shotguns, and push carts
- From time-to-time, members enjoy ‘member-only’ special promotions on everyday shooting needs and wants
- Current members who renew their membership before it expires receive three Guest Passes which allow their non-member guests to shoot at member bulk rate, the deepest discounts we offer on targets
Salem Trap & Skeet Voting Rights
One adult in a family membership may vote in matters related to the governance of Salem Trap & Skeet, the entity that owns the land and permanent structures. Members are eligible to run for a Board position and vote for the Directors and Officers of the Board of Directors annually and any changes to the Constitution and By-Laws of the organization. The Board works closely with Mid-Valley Clays to plan, fund and execute capital projects at the club.
Visit Salem Trap & Skeet at http://salemtrapandskeet.org
Your input is important!