Business Development Professional
- Mid-Valley Clays
- Gervais, OR, United States
- June 13, 2019
We are an outdoor recreational clay target facility offering Sporting Clays, 5-Stand, Skeet and Trap.
The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects
- Develop content, photography and copywriting, that will be used on company website and social media platforms
- Maintain website and social media outlets with current and relative content
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns
- Plan advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online media, and billboards
- Answer phones and walk-in inquiries from members and the public
- Book lessons using online tools
- Create and deliver electronically, tournament notifications and newsletters
- Assist with miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Generally prefer 2-4 years of experience, on the job training is an option
- Ability to demonstrate self-initiative, self-discipline, self-confidence and dependability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate friendliness and a helpful nature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service philosophy and practice
- Ability to effectively and professionally represent this company
Must be able to pass any company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Please submit your resume via email to Vandy Fiedler at firstname.lastname@example.org